Thursday, August 12, 2010

Beautiful Crystal Chandelier Card

I am not an outwardly sassy, flirty girl. But I can be when I want to be! I do love a little pink and leopard print every now and then. I saw this paper and it made feel a little sassy and that was the inspiration for this card!

I love beautiful things and I have seen some very pretty colored crystal chandeliers lately. I have always wanted to make a card with a chandelier so this was the perfect opportunity. Here are the details.

Cart:
  • Home Decor - chandelier and sentiment

I cut the chandelier and the blackout at 3.4" x 3.12". I cut the sentiment at 3.59" x 1.24"


Once the pink chandelier was cut, I covered it with JudiKins Diamond Glaze. It is a water-based, dimensional adhesive. When the entire chandelier was covered, I dusted it Diamond Dust. This is finely ground glass that makes a beautiful affect.

Once the chandelier was dry, I began to assemble the card. I glued the background down. Then I glued the blackout of the chandelier in place. I glued the blackout of the sentiment in place and placed the sentiment on top. I used a piece of bling for the dot on the letter "i". I put pop dots on the "crystal" chandelier and put it on the card.

I hope you like it! Thanks so much for looking and leave me some comments and blog love!

Smooches,

No comments:

Post a Comment