Monday, August 23, 2010

The Gang's All Here - Sesame Street Card

Oh man! Do I love this card!!! I don't even know where to begin. So I'll just jump right in.

As you can see, there are no Cricut cuts on this card. I kinda like that about it. I love my PC products. There's no doubt about that. But I have tons of other products that I love too and I want to use them as well.

This card was made with the SU! scallopped punch. I used another dollar bin punch for the whites of the eyes and a hand punch for the blacks of the eyes.


I used the same dollar punch for the nose on Elmo and the cookie for Cookie Monster. I added the chocolate chips with a brown marker.

I free hand cut all the mouths, including Big Bird's beak. I also cut a small piece of pink to put on the inside of the beak for the tongue.

I cut or punched Oscar's eyebrows to make him look mean and upset (it worked, don't you think!).

I printed the outside and inside sentiments on the computer, matted them and glued them on to the card. I think I will print the inside on the card next time. I glued all the faces on the card as well as the sentiments and it was complete. I just love this card and I am so proud of using something for more that one use. I hope you love it and leave me lots of blog love!

Smooches,

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! Love the colors, the characters, and your imagination that made them come to life. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is super cute and creative! love it! :)

    Josi

    ReplyDelete