Carts and Materials (Warning: This list is long!)
- Christmas Cart - Reindeer (cut 3 times)
- George and Basic Shapes - circle (for wreath base)
- MS Elegant Cake Art - border
- TH Distress Inks - Peeled Paint, Fired Brick, Stormy Sky, Vintage Photo
- TH Distress Stain - Picket Fence
- Versa Mark Embossing Ink
- Stamp - SU Hand Penned Holiday
- Punch - MS Pine Branch
- Perfect Pearls Mist in Perfect Pearl
- My Stash - twine, acorn charm, red seam binding, TH Fragments Charm, round paper clip, tag
I covered the entire tag with the TH Distress Stain in Picket Fence. You need to let this soak in the paper for a few seconds and then hit it with a heat gun. I wanted to create the embossed design on the right side of the tag. I found a "Merry Christmas" stamp I had from SU and stamped that with my Versamark pad. I covered it with UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Powder) to make it really stand up and then hit it with the heat gun. In an effort to make it stand out even more, I went over the raised image with TH Distress Ink in Stormy Sky. I wish I had had a stamp with more coverage. I think my stamp is too fine to really show up.
To finish off the tag, I attached a strip of burlap to the tap with some red seam binding. Once in place, I attached a tag made from a TH fragments and scrap paper to a round paper clip and looped it through the seam binding. Now, finally, the tag was complete!