Monday, July 11, 2011

Parisian Mini Album and Video

Hi eveyrone!  Got a new project today that is serving me double duty.  It is a mini album for my mom as well as my entry into the Teresa Collins Cricut Circle Challenge (try saying that 3 times!).  This post is chock full of pics and there's even a video at the end.  So let's get to it!

Carts and Materials
  • French Manor - fleur de lis, Paris, frame, borders, dress form, lattice frame, chandelier
  • Birthday Bash - cover and page shape
  • Destinations - Paris tag (pink glitter and black)
  • Summer in Paris - Eiffel Tower
  • Tags, Bags, Boxes and More - pocket and tag
  • Teresa Collins - paper, blingage, stamps, sentiments, various other elements
  • My Stash - ribbons, pins, doilies, rosettes, bling, charms
I'm not going to go into the details about the elements in the mini like I usually do because all that information is in the video.  But I am posting pics of all the pages and a few closeups.











And now here's the video!



I am really proud of this project and I know my mom will love it.  I enjoyed making it and pushing my creativity.  Leave me some blog love and I'll talk with you later!

Smooches,


5 comments:

  1. Your album is beautiful! You've obviously put lots of time into making this & it was time well spent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning album! It is absolutely beautiful!

    http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This album is gorgeous, Robin! I love the video and how you explained all of your tips and techniques for each page. You are seriously talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is lovely! very nice. you are so talented...I'll trade you my bucket....

    ReplyDelete