Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Maya Road Grab Bag - What a deal!!!!

Hey everybody!  I wanted to share a sweet deal with everyone.  I got a tip from one of my crafty friends, Stefani, about a grab bag from Maya Road.  It is actually a mystery box of overstock or past seasons' goodies of all kinds - ribbons, acrylics, mini albums, chipboard and more.  You order it from Olivia Place.  This is a blog with daily specials by the owners of Maya Road.  The specials could be baby products, all purpose goods or Maya Road products.  The grab box is valued at $110 and only cost $34.50! (exclusive of tax and shipping).  Let's take a look at what I got.

Here's my box.

Here's what I got!

Clear binder mini album, journaling tags, acrylic mini album and snowflake chipboard album.

Purse mini album, 25 yards of ribbon, small ribbon assortment, acrylic embellishments, chipboard accents and metal sliders.

Cupcake mini album, suede flowers and cupcake stamp.

Closeup of ribbons.

As you can see, this was a spectacular mystery box.  It would be in your best interest to sign up for this daily promotion.  They will send you an email each day so just wait for the one with this great mystery box offer.  You'll be glad you did!

Smooches,

1 comment:

  1. Looking Good!!! It was my second one and I was thrilled each time!!! Looks like we got similar stuff....Maybe we need to share the ribbon?? Glad you liked it....as you said "stay tuned". Hugs! Stefani

    ReplyDelete