One of my fellow circlets saw a project I posted on the MBs, visited my blog and really liked what she saw. She liked it so much that she decided to give me a Blog Awad! Big thanks to Scrappin Figgy for..
That was so irresitably sweet of her! Be sure to check out Scrappin' Figgy's blog at Scrapbooks and Paper Crafts. As with most blog awards, I have to reveal 7 random things about myself. So here we go!
1. I just recently started reading for pleasure again.
2. I love the beach
3. I am an only child
4. I am a foodie
5. If I believed in reincarnation, I would swear I was Italian in a former life
6. I absolutely hate the clean and my husband does most of it
7. When I was younger, I thought I would own a carwash
The last thing I have to do is pass this award on to some other deserving crafters. Here's the Roll Call!
1. 217 Creations - Elizabeth is amazing!
2. Styles by Stefani - One of my crafty homies with creativity
3. Scrappin' With My Bug - I adore her style
4. Au Clair de la Lune - this chic is oozing talent!
5. Erin Lee Creative - her projects are always so cute
6. Greenbean's Crafterole - she make something fabulous out of nothing
7. TX Scrapper Mom - my crafting homie from around the way with talent in every part of her
8. With Glittering Eyes - words can not convey how talented Nadia is!
Thanks again Scrappin' Figgy for bestowing me with this amazing award!