Saturday, June 18, 2011

Amanda's Sympathy Card

Hi guys.  How have you been?  Well, I hope.  This week, I had to create one of those cards that are not our favorites but necessary - a Sympathy Card.   One of my friend's mother passed all of a sudden so I wanted to make her a card to let her know we are thinking of them.  So here is what I made.

Carts and Materials
  • Freshly Picked - gazebo
  • Florals Embellished - bird (shilouette feature with some of the cuts hidden)
  • Tim Holtz Inks - various colors for the subtle shading
I got my inspiration from from a card on the message Boards and a project on the Cricut Circle Blog by Shantiae Fowler.  I wanted to make the card all white but then decided to add some color but in a subtle way.  So I pulled out my TH inks and ink dauber and got to work.


I added some pearls all around the card to add to the softness.



I hope you love it but I really hope it shows our friends that we love thme and are supporting them through this tough time.  Thanks everyone!

Smooches,

 

1 comment:

  1. Robin, this is a beautiful card. You did a lovely job on the shading.

    ReplyDelete