Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Cupcake Toppers

Hi guys! It's been way too long since I have posted on my blog but I am back. I have missed you all.
I was inspired by some of the post for Halloween Week on the Circut Circle Blog. The designers on this blog are amazing! One of the designers made some cupcake toppers that were adorable so I decided to make some for my co-workers. Here is what I made.
Carts
  • Happy Hauntings
  • Storybook
  • Sugar and Spice

I chose 4 different shaped backgrounds. I then chose 4 images and 4 phrases to go on the backgrounds and sized them to fit on my Gypsy. I cut all the pieces including the layers for the images. I ran everything through the Xyron Sticker Maker to make the assembly easy on me

Once everything was assembled, I hot glued 2 toothpicks to the back. I made triple chocolate fudge cupcakes with cream cheese frosting to go with the toppers. I took them to work, stuck the toppers in the cupcake and they were a hit! Here are some closeups of the toppers.




As always, thanks for looking!

Smooches,

Robin

1 comment: