Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cricut Circle Blog Submission - French Manor Cart

Hi guys! It's been way to long since I have posted and I am missing being on here. There's this little thing called a Day Job that keeps me busy, sometimes too busy and tired to craft : { But I am back tonight!

Have you been to the Cricut Circle Blog?!?!?! It is amazing! I am so happy to be a Circlet! The Blog and the mangazine are awesome, not to mention the message boards and the wonderful people. I do still visit the original board, too!

This card, called "Time Flies" was made for the Weekly Challange. We were to use our French Manor cart and bling or pearls. I thought for a while about what to make, flipping back and forth through the book. Finally I decided on the clocks (which I love). I searched my G for other clocks, found one on the Printing 101 cart and added it to the design (it's the one with the numbers on it).

I embossed the light blue paper and glued the clocks down. I then added pearls as the part the holds the hands together with my i-Rock. I printed the sentiment on the computer, inked the edges with TH Distress Ink in Black Soot and put Scotch brand foam squares behind them to give them just a little lift.

The clock on the inside is also from the French Manor cart. I cut up the sentiment, again inked the edges and glued them all down except the "you". I put some more foam squares behind it for emphasis.

I hope you like it! Leave me some blog love - I really need it. My stash is running low!

Smooches,


No comments:

Post a Comment