Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cricut Lite Cart

So after trips to 3 different Wally Worlds, I finally found a Cricut Lite Cart. Luckily, it was the one I wanted right away, Sugar and Spice. I was very shocked that they weren't at my regular WW which is less than a mile from where the very first Recollections was (man I miss that store!). There are lots of scrappers and Cricut users around here. I had to go about 20 miles away to find the one I purchased.

Then I get home, try to sync it and it doesn't work! I hop on the boards and find out that the update for the new lite carts for the Gypsy is not out yet. PC, don't play with us like that! You need to get your timing down better. Supposedly, it will be out in a week or so. After the last update debacle, I am not holding my breath. I guess I will just have to look at my new cart fondly from a distance and play with it in a week. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment