Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tagapalooza - Birthday and Valentine Style

Hey Divas!  I'm back with 3 tags I made - 2 for birthday and 1 for Valentine's Day.  Here they are!



Materials and Cartridges
  • Party Hat and 6 - Birthday Bash Cartridge
  • Latice Tag - French Manor Cartridge
  • 8- Letter Envy Cartridge
  • Butterfly - Paper Trimmings Cartridge
  • Ink - SU Pink Passion and Whisper White
  • Valentine's Paper - "Sweet Love" by Little Yellow Bicycle
  • Happiness Birthday Stamp - Jaded Blossom "Sweet Birthday Wishes" collection
  • Stash - everything else

Here's aValentine's Day Tag I made with a collection of papers I just love.  Isn't it cute?!

What's a tag without a little bling on it?!  I added some bling on the doily I used for the background.  I layered on a fabric tag that I added a gingham bow to.  I love all the pinks and reds.


The collection include a bunch of Journaling Tags.  So I included one of those on the tag.  I added a row of TH rose ribbon on top of that with more bling in it.  It finished off the tag nicely.

Here's a tag I made for an 8 year old.  I wanted to make a butterfly taking light because I think that's exactly what she is doing.  

I used the Martha Stewart Coarse Glitter on the 8 and the buttergly to make it sparkle.  I stamped the sentiment on a little flag.  So cute!

The butterfly is 3-dimensional with it's wings standing up.  It really turned out nice and makes a great statement on the tag.

This tag is for my gorgeous God-daughter, Layla.  She was turned 6 this month.  So I made this tag for her gift bag.  

I made these tags at a crop with my crafty friends.  She had some of the new January release stamps from Jaded Blossom, including the Sweet Birthday Wishes set.  I used it at the top where I also placed a bow made from seam binding and some bling.

My sweet God-daughter is very stylish.  She loves anima print so I included that on her tag.  I then took it over the top with the bling in the shape of the 6.  I added more bling on the hat to top the whole tag off.  I edged the cream base with the pink ink to bring that finish to the tag.

I am very happy with all 3 tags.  If you like my creations, leave me some blog love and let me know.  Thanks so much everyone!  Until next time...


Smooches!!


Robin

2 comments:

  1. The tags are beautiful! Love your attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work, as always! I need to steal a little bit of your crafting style!
    ~Elisa

    ReplyDelete