Carts and Materials
- Indie Art - skull and crossbones
- Paper - Authentique "Glowing"
- Paint - Martha Stewart "Beetle Black"
- Glitter - Marth Stewart "Fire Opal"
- Spray - Glimmer Mist "Graphite"
- Ink - SU Basic Black, TH Spiced Marmalade
- My Stash - black roses, black swirl bling, twine, crepe streamer, black ribbon trim
I attended the Cricut Stampede last Spring and we each received this wood cut out of a cowboy boot. It has been sitting on a shelf in my craft room since I came home. Halloween usually shows a lot of witch's boots so I knew I had found an opportunity to use my cut out. I started by painting it black with some new paint from MS that I found at Michael's. I then covered it with this beautiful Halloween paper from Authentique.
I edged the entire boot with Basic Black ink to give it more of an aged look. Do you love my kickin' witche's boot? I sure do! With boots like these, anyone could get into a little trouble! Until next time...