Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Calling All Cards!!!!!!

Hey there my crafty peeps!  Yep!  I'm still talking about the Stampede.  Not just to you all, but to everyone I see!  That's just how much fun I had.

As every Circlette knows, when you go to a Circle event, you must take Calling Cards.  While I know I made over 100 cards (which means I would get about that many in return), I was not prepared for the magnitude of genius and creativity that went into some of these cards.  The pain staking details was enormous!  The cards were like little gifts you kept receiving all weekend.  Here are some pics of cards I received.

Here they are laid out on the table.  They almost cover my entire breakfast table!

Here's a closer look at one of the top quadrants. 


Here's the other top quadrant.  That's Admin Becky's card in the top left corner with the cauldron and cat.


Bottom left quadrant.  Sassy Lady's card was see through!!!!!


Bottom Right quadrant

Thanks to all my circlettes for trading cards with me and giving me inspiration.  Now I'm off to design my next card!!!!

Smooches,



3 comments:

  1. cute!!! I got a calling card today from one of the ladies doing the Online Stampede today in the mail. Love it. And, trust me! I'm still talking about the Stampede, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like such a fun event! I'm glad you had a good time. I wish I had an ounce of your creativity. Those calling cards are so cute and fun. It makes me want to be a scrapper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking a picture of all these! I am working on a new design to take to the Ohio meet up coming up and looking for inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete