Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Tags

Hello everyone!  Easter season is upon us and I made a few treat bags.  I took them to my scrappy friends I scrap with each month.  They loved them.  Here they are!


Materials
  • Stamp - Chocolate Bunny by SU!; Happy Easter - $1 bin at Michaels
  • Inks - Close to Cocoa, Basic Brown, Chocolate Chip and Glorious Green (all SU!); Tattered Rose (Tim Holtz)
  • Punch - 1 3/4 in circle (SU!)
  • Stash - white tag, button and raffia
I stamped the bunny image 3 times in 3 different colors of ink.  I wanted to make it look like different flavors of chocolate.  I then stamped the sentiment and punched it out with my cricle punch.

I edged all the pieces with the TH Tattered Rose ink to give it a more vintage look.  Topped the tag off with a button and some rafia to complete the treats.

These tags were simple and easy to make.  So if you are needing to make a large amount, think about using this design.  Let me know what you all think about them and I hope to see you back here soon.  Have a very Happy Easter!  Until next time...

Smooches!

Robin

1 comment: