Friday, May 4, 2012

Hello Everybody!

I know, I know!  It's been a looong time since you guys have heard from me.  All I can say is life can throw you some real curve balls.  And you better be paying attention or they will knock you down!  I had to take some time off from crafting to take care of life business.  But by the grace of God, I am back!

As a matter of fact, I am at my very first scrapbooking retreat this weekend.  I was invited by my good friend Stefani Chastain to attend with her and a group of ladies.  It's sort of a mini reunion of the wonderful friends I made last year at the Cricut Stampede - Stefani, Kim and Miro.  We are in picturesque Tyler, Texas at the luxurious Memory Lane Inn.  I can't believe this place!  It is a crafters dream!  They have thought of everything and left no stone unturned.  Check out their website at http://www.memorylaneinn.com/.

There are 13of us here and we are already having a blast.  I will be posting pics of the weekend and my projects next week.  Be sure to check back to see what crafty goodness I have whipped up.  Until next time...


Smooches!

Robin

1 comment:

  1. Robin....I can't begin to tell you how happy I was that you accepted the invite and over the moon that we were able to have all 4 of us there at the same time! Truly a mini reunion! I had so much fun and can't wait until the next time! Hugs and Smooches - Stefani
    www.stylesbystefani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete