Friday, December 10, 2010

I need my camera back!!!!

I am so frustrated right now but it is my own fault! My husband and I were working on a charity event this past weekend and I left my brand new camera at the restaurant. I took it to try to get some exprience using it. It is a larger camera that needs a large bag, the kind I am not used to carrying. I am used to throwing my other bag for Point and Shoot in my purse.
Luckily, my husband's God Mother picked it up for me. Whew! The only problem is that she lives an hour away and I haven't had time to go get it. This week has been CRAZY busy! I had some pics on there of projects I have completed that I needed to post. I guess I will just have to be patient until I can get it. That's not easy for me....

Wish me luck!

Smooches,

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment